Last updated: November 06, 2023
- First party cookies: Cookies set by the Site are called "first party cookies".
- Third party cookies: Cookies set by parties other than the Site. This type of cookies enables third parties to provide with features like advertising, interactive content and analytics and others.
There are various types of cookies used along a session, some are essential, which are required for technical reasons in order for the Site to be able to operate. Other help us track your interests and help us improve the overall user experience on our Site. We have created a detailed list of first and third party cookies that are served through our Site, which you will be able to see here. Please note that we work to keep this information accurate, but changes may be made from time to time. Be aware that the cookies will vary depending on the type of online page that you visit.
3. What control do I have over cookies?
When you first entered this Site, depending on your country of residence, you may have been prompted to set your cookie preferences. You may control or change your device's cookie settings anytime on the Cookie Settings page or on your browser privacy settings. The instructions to make changes will depend on the browser you are using. Therefore, please refer to your computer or mobile device's browser data for more information. Where required, we enable you to select the use of certain cookies at the start of the session. There may be some essential cookies that cannot be rejected as they are strictly necessary to provide you with the service. For other non-essential cookies, you may still use our Site after rejecting them, though some functionalities may be restricted.
4. Type of website cookies:
- Essential website cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Site and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
- Analytics and Performance cookies: These enhance the performance and functionality of our Site but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionalities (like videos) may become unavailable. Performance and analytics cookies help us create reports and monitor the use of the Site. We also use them to collect information used to help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Advertising cookies: Used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and, in some cases, selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
5. Detailed list of cookies on our Site:
|_snt||Created by visitor service for the visitorID||Remote Jobs - Visitor||Essential||Persistent - 5 Years|
|_snrf||Created by visitor service to set the referrer of visitor||Remote Jobs - Visitor||Essential||Persistent - 5 Years|
|_snutm||Created by visitor service for the utm parameters of a visitor||Remote Jobs - Visitor||Essential||Persistent - 5 Years|
|_sntinf||Created by visitor service for the visitor's info like geolocation details, user agent||Remote Jobs - Visitor||Essential||Session|
|_snsd||Created by visitor service for the visitor's session id||Remote Jobs - Visitor||Essential||Session|
|_sntd||Created by visitor service for the visit ID. guid format - visit id||Remote Jobs - Visitor||Essential||Session|
|authsigninstate||Cookie is created by accounts service. This cookie ensures that users previously used the system on their device before or not.||Internal - Accounts||Essential||Persistent (5 years)|
|UserStatus||Cookie is created and maintained by accounts for user's info||Remote Jobs - Accounts||Essential||Persistent - 5 Years|
|SigninAuth_CORE||Cookie is created and maintained by accounts for user's claim (encrypted)||Remote Jobs - Accounts||Essential||Persistent - 5 Years|
|acc_session||Cookie is created by Accounts||Remote Jobs - Accounts||Essential||Session|
|_ga||It records a particular ID used to come up with data about website usage by the user. It is an HTTP cookie that expires after 2 years||google.com||Analytics and Performance||Persistent - 2 Years|
|_gcl_au||Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services.||google.com||Essential||Persistent - 3 Months|
|_ga#||It is an HTTP cookie that records a particular ID used to come up with data about website usage by the user.||google.com||Analytics and Performance||Persistent - 2 Years|
|__cf_bm||Used by Cloudflare. Cloudflare places the __cf_bm cookie on end-user devices that access customer sites protected by Bot Management or Bot Fight Mode.||cloudflare.com||Essential||30 Minutes|
|mixpanelprops||It records a particular ID used to come up with data about website usage by the user. It is a HTTP cookie that expires after 2 years||google.com||Analytics and Performance||Persistent - 2 Years|
|vstrType||It records a particular ID used to come up with data about website usage by the user. It is a HTTP cookie that expires after 2 years||google.com||Analytics and Performance||Persistent - 2 Years|
|ajs_anonymous_id||It records a particular ID used to come up with data about website usage by the user. It is a HTTP cookie that expires after 2 years||google.com||Analytics and Performance||Persistent - 2 Years|
Other tracking technologies might be used to recognize or track visitors, like web beacons, which allow us to recognize when someone has visited our Site or opened email that includes these cookies. This type of cookies may also allow us to monitor the traffic patterns, deliver or communicate with cookies, and monitor the performance of our online advertisements. You can deny these cookies, but it may impair the performance of the Site.
7. Contact Information
Sonaga Tech Limited
Hamilton, Zweigniederlassung Luzern
Lucerne 6004, Switzerland